Certification is provided to candidates after attending 40 hours of training and clearing the various tests conducted in the training program. The job training program covers all topics in Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology. Introduction to ICD-10 CM, Basics of CPT-4 and HCPCS Coding.
- To know the basics of medical coding & medical terminology.
- Understand the roles & responsibilities of a Medical Coder.
- Understand the concept of US health care
- Use a coding system to manage patient History & clinical data.
- Understand essential coding systems, which include ICD, CPT & HCPCS
- We provide you with actual hands-on experience and COVID medical coding guidelines in detail.
- Creating clean CMS 1500 forms.
Who Should Attend
After taking this course, you can work as an entry-level medical coder in various clinics and hospitals. In addition, having this certification will help you get jobs with better pay scales.
(2-3 Hours session on weekends – 20 classes).
Batches: Weekend Batch.
Weekend: Saturday and Sunday – from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM.