Certification will be provided to the students after attending 75 hours of training and clearing the various tests conducted in our program. We cover all the important topics in Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology.
ICD-10 CM, CPT-4, and HCPCS Coding and in-depth training are provided.
In ICD-10 CM coding guidelines and all specialties, including
Evaluation and Management
- Prepares you to attend either AAPC CPC Exam and/or AHIMA CCS-P exam
- Applying ICD-10-CM, CPT, and HCPCS codes based on medical documentation.
- Applying knowledge of medical terminologies, insurance, and regulation systems.
- Health care insurance terminology related to medical billing and the claims process.
- Basic anatomical, physiological and pathological terms used in the health care field
- Prepare health insurance claim forms, including CMS 1500 and UB-04.
- Operate health insurance software, including RVU Calculator, E/M Calculator & Health Plan/Provider Policy Search.
Who Should Attend
After taking this course, you can work as an intermediate medical coder in various clinics and hospitals. You will have in-depth knowledge of medical coding and will be able to work with more complex cases. In addition, having this certification will help you get jobs with better pay scales.
(2-3 Hours session on weekends – 40 classes).
Batches: Weekend Batch.
Weekend: Saturday and Sunday – from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM.